Sure, It’s not the law offices of Sqrooem, Sqrooem-Agen, and Laff, but it’s close.
I give you: horrible pseudo-update in vague list form. Yay!
I’m really looking forward to having some time off. I don’t know what’s been up with me lately, but if anyone happens to find some energy, ambition, or Christmas cheer, please send it back to me. It’s mine.
Another reason not to litter: Hungry animals, like Feral Cat Maya’s brother, will go after your discarded roadside Subway bag and become dead in the process.
It may be a while until I can drink Merlot and/or Cab after Saturday night. Of course, for the reactions AK and I both had and how bad we continue to feel two days later, food poisoning cannot be completely ruled out.
I made a gingerbread house! I also broke a cake stand in the process. And by breaking a cake stand, I really mean that I fell off of the stack of tires I was standing on to reach the upper shelf in the garage and dropped it. Strangely enough, it bounced twice on the garage floor (after hitting me) before it broke.
-Thanksgiving was very nice. A good time was had by all.
– Full time job+ part time job+ getting everything ready for school+ foster cats+ pets+ family+ holiday season+ time at the gym= *spazz**durr* CRAZY.
– There have been several fires close to home. 😦
– Feral Cat Maya’s brother (not a part of my colony) was knocked down and killed by a car this past weekend. :(..
– I’m missing friends this week. CT in CA, Tigress_4774 in De, and DT soon to be on vacation and not at work for me to talk to.
– Along those lines, I’d love to meet someone at the big tree downtown and skate in front of it.
I’ll have a real update soon.